How to embed My Account link on dashboard page

One of question asked in BI Forum about how to move "My Accounts" link into "My Dashboard"
Here you can see half of solution i.e My Account embedding on to shared dashboard instead of My Dashboard.


To do that

Step 1: Go to C:\OracleBI\web\app folder
Step 2 Create a new file userPref.txt or what ever name you want.
Step 3 Place following code in this file userPref.txt then save the file.
< % @LANGUAGE="JScript" % >
< % Response.Redirect("saw.dll?UserPreferences"); % >(with out spaces between < % or % >)
Step 4 Rename the userPref.txt to userPref.asp (file extension type must be as .asp)
Step 5 Now Create a new dashboard page.
Step 6 Drag and drop Embedded Content object on this new page.
Step 7 Modify Embedded Content’s properties.
Step 8 In URL edit box place this url http://localhost/analytics/userPref.asp
Step 9 save the page.

Same way we can embed sessions, perfmon , Administration on Dashboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me your feed back