Funny Error: htmlreportgenerator

I was writing Direct Database Query while doing this, I have come across following funny error
"View Display Error Assertion failure: nFields > 0 at line 1214 of ./project/webreportgenerators/htmlreportgenerator.cpp
Error Details Error Codes: OQ78YWIW"
I have provided proper connectionpool name, proper query still i could see above error.
Funny part is, in criteria I have provided all proper information, clicked on result tab saw error, went back to criteria did nothing, again clicked on Results tab, this time query worked fine.

Even i have tried ByPassCache still same as above only.

4 comments:

  1. Did you ever get a proper solution to this?

    cheers, RNM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it is happening quite a lot, even if it is temporary (refreshing solves it), it's nasty enough so as to check around .. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here it did not work first and now it does.

    ReplyDelete

Please give me your feed back